Before you can withdraw funds from any of your MogoTrade investment accounts, you need to link and verify your bank account.
Please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your MogoTrade app
- Tap on the Account tab in the bottom right corner
- Tap on Transfers
- Tap "Withdraw to your bank" and, if you have more than one investment account choose the investment account you want to withdraw funds from
- Follow the prompts and then select/search your bank from the list of financial institutions available
- Enter your online banking credentials: username or bank/client card number & password (The name on your bank account must match the name on your MogoTrade account so be sure to use your bank card and not your spouse's/partner's card)
Troubleshooting: If you can't locate your bank on the list, or you encounter an error during the process, you can link your bank manually by providing a void cheque or pre-authorized debit form. Click this link on your trusted mobile device to proceed with manual bank verification.
Once your details are submitted, our team will review and verify your information. You will receive a confirmation email usually in 24-48 hours as soon as your bank is verified and linked to your account.
NOTE: If you already have a bank account linked to your MogoTrade account and you want to remove/unlink it, just chat with us via our in-app Help & Support found under the Account tab