At Mogo, we don’t mess around when it comes to security. We follow industry best practices when designing and implementing our data security environment. Controls we use to ensure your online data is secure include, but are not limited to:
- the use of the latest Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocols for encryption to protect customer information
- all customer passwords and data are protected using the latest encryption technologies to guard against unauthorized access to our systems
- regular third party audits of our security practices
- multiple zones and layers on firewalls to protect our internal and external networks
- centralized Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) is used to monitor unauthorized access to our systems
- the use of many third party tools to confirm the identity of people applying for any of Mogo’s products, and
- third party vendors are thoroughly vetted for their security practices.