The MogoCard is a prepaid card that offers a number of benefits:
No debt and no credit impact
Since the MogoCard is a reloadable prepaid Visa and not a credit card, there is no minimum income or credit check required and you’ll never rack up debt. You can only spend what you load onto your MogoCard.
Better spending control
The MogoCard is designed to help you keep an eye on your spending so you can effortlessly build your savings.
Free credit score and identity fraud protection - to keep these features active simply use your card at least once every 90 days.
- Free monthly Equifax credit score monitoring
- Free MogoProtect - a service that helps you protect yourself against identity fraud by monitoring your Equifax credit bureau for inquiries
But that’s not all. Here are some more great features of the MogoCard:
- Unlimited free POS transactions in Canada
- Real-time notifications about your transactions, updated balance and card activity
- iOS and Android app
- Chip & PIN and payWave
- Compatible with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay
- Accepted internationally
- 24/7 access to your online account to check your transactions and balance
- Emergency card replacement when you're travelling
- Emergency cash disbursement when you're travelling
- 24/7 servicing for lost or stolen cards
Mogo Visa* Platinum Prepaid Card is issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to licence by Visa Int. and is subject to Terms and Conditions, visit mogo.ca for full details. Your MogoCard balance is not insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC). *Trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under licence by Peoples Trust Company.