Once you’ve activated your MogoCard, follow the steps below to add the card to your Google wallet.
- Open the Google Pay app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Payment.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap + Payment method
- Position your card in the frame to take a picture, or enter your card details manually.
- You’ll need to verify your card for Google Pay by SMS or email. If you don’t see the verification email in your inbox, check your Junk folder.
- Enter the verification code you received in Google Pay app.
Note: After you add a card, you might see a small temporary charge on your account from Google. This charge checks that your card and account are valid. It won’t affect your balance and will go away soon.
Mogo Visa* Platinum Prepaid Card is issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to licence by Visa Int. and is subject to Terms and Conditions, visit mogo.ca for full details. Your MogoCard balance is not insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC). *Trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under licence by Peoples Trust Company.