Wire transfer is now available for funding MogoCrypto from any Canadian bank. If your wire transfer is processed by the bank by 4pm EST Monday to Friday not including holidays, and includes your Secret Key, in most cases your account should be funded same day between 6-7pm EST.
You can access the wire transfer information from within your Bitcoin & Rewards dashboard, just select Fund and choose the Wire Transfer option. Detailed instructions including recipient bank information will be displayed to you after you consent to the MogoCrypto Wire Transfer Terms & Conditions.
To avoid delays:
- You must include your Secret Key on your wire. Your Secret Key is the unique alpha numeric key provided to you in the wire transfer instructions, Failure to include this Secret Key will result in processing delays. Please instruct your bank to include this key on your wire.
- Wire must be in Canadian funds from a Canadian financial institution
- Your name as it appears on your MogoAccount must match the Sender name on the wire transfer. You can review your name under Account settings. For instructions on how to request a name change click here
- Upload your wire receipt, failure to do so will result in processing delays
- We do not accept bank drafts or bank to bank transfers. Some banks will recommend a bank draft in lieu of a wire as it may be a cheaper option or they may suggest bank to bank transfers however please note, we only accept wire transfers.
- Wire transfers are only processed on regular business days, not weekends and holidays. If your wire is processed by your bank before 4pm EST on a regular business day and all required info is included, your funds should be in your account between 6-7pm EST.
- Minimum wire $10,000.00 CAD - Maximum wire $999,999.99 CAD
- Fees - Mogo does not charge any fees for accepting wire transfers but your bank may charge you a fee to send a wire