If you've landed here you probably ran into an issue while trying to link your bank to your MogoTrade account so you can withdraw funds. Most of the issues we see are simply connection issues so your best course of action is to come back and try again in 15-30 minutes.
Don't worry, if the issue you are experiencing persists, you will be given an opportunity to manually upload your bank info.
- Authentication/Credentials Failed: This likely means you have entered the incorrect login and/or password when trying to login to your online banking. The best way to resolve this is to access your online banking directly through your bank's website and enter your login and password to be sure you are using the correct credentials. Once you confirm, go back and try again.
- Country Not Supported: Your bank account must be with a Canadian bank and your branch must be located in Canada.
- Try Again Later: Likely this means you are experiencing connection issues with your bank. You can wait 15-30 minutes and then try again.
- Bank Account Locked: You may have entered the wrong password too many times so your bank has locked you out for security reasons. Access your online banking directly through your bank's website to reset your password before you can try again.
- Name Doesn't Match: The name listed on your bank account doesn't match the name listed on your MogoTrade account. If your bank account is a joint account, make sure you login using your bank card so the bank account has your name attached to it rather than the name of the other account holder. Perhaps you use a nickname for your online banking? Some banks allow you to change the nickname on your account.
- Something Went Wrong: There are other errors that can occur that we don't get enough information about to be specific. Check all the points above and see if you need to make any corrections based on the info or wait 15-30 minutes and try again.
- Something Went Wrong, Connect Manually: This lets you know that we can't identify the cause of the error and you can proceed with the manual bank verification. Click on "upload void cheque to connect" and we will walk you through the process which involves uploading a copy of a void cheque.