In the MogoTrade app, you can create a customized stocks watchlist to track the assets that mean the most to you.
To add a stock to your watchlist:
- Tap the magnifying glass icon in the bottom navigation bar of the app;
- Type the name or symbol of the stock;
- Tap on the Watch button (right upper corner of the screen) to add it to your watchlist.
To remove a stock from your watchlist:
- Go to your watchlist (first tab of the navigation bar);
- Swipe the stock you want to remove to the left side of your screen;
- Tap on Delete in red.
You can also reorder the stocks on your watchlist by tapping and holding the stock, then dragging it to a new position on the list. To change the stock data displayed, tap on the price bubble next to it.
If the price and percentage next to a stock are green, it means the price is going up. ⬆️ Red means it’s going down (we know you got this one). ⬇️ What about grey? It means the stock is neither going up or down.
If markets are opened, the graphs on the watchlist show real-time data from the current day. If the markets are closed, the graphs show data from the previous day and live pre-market data.